Dec 31, 2016

(I hope this is the) Final design for Player

This is either the 3rd or 4th iteration of Player's design. Player characters designs - at least for me - are difficult to settle on because you don't want the players to get tired of looking at them. But this will HOPEFULLY be the final design. I'd hate to redesign her again.

So a few things I changed/different from the WIP CG in pre-build 4.4 is namely the hairstyle. Aside from giving her random strands of hair that curls upwards to her right, the previous random ahoge (cowlick) never really sat well with me, so I changed that to a slightly more natural looking one. Other than that, she still retains the vest coat, but now with extra belts. That half skirt thingy is now on her left. And finally I removed the gloves because I realized it looked terrible. (By the way, anatomy's a god damn bitch.)

With that out of the way, the other news is that the update is coming along nicely. I should hopefully be able to release pre-build 5 sometime in January provided I'm not scheduled more shifts. God I hate working in retail. Anyway, that's it for today and happy new years eves!

No comments:

Post a Comment